skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
GetYourVibesUp
Friday, June 11, 2010
Today's Bach Flower Remedy: Crab Apple. Overall Characteristic: Poor physical self-image. Feelings of shame and uncleanliness. Positive Potential: Self Acceptance. Ability to create order inside and out. www.yourhighernature.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome your comments or questions about GettingYourVibesUp.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
January
(2)
▼
2010
(47)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(6)
▼
June
(10)
Plugin Electric Pickup Truck built by Vision Motor...
Summer Vacation? Need a JetLag Remedy?Arnica Monta...
Today's Bach Flower Remedy: Gorse - Overall Charac...
Today's Bach Flower Remedy: Gentian - Overall Char...
Today's Bach Flower Remedy: Elm. Overall Character...
Today's Bach Flower Remedy: Crab Apple. Overall Ch...
Today's Bach Flower Remedy: ClematisOverall Charac...
Today's Bach Flower Remedy: ChicoryOverall Charact...
Today's Bach Flower Remedy - Chestnut BudOverall C...
Today's Bach Flower Remedy: Cherry Plum. Character...
►
May
(17)
►
2009
(1)
►
August
(1)
About Me
GetYourVibesUp
Hello, Julie here. I am located in So. California. I am a Reiki Master, a craniosacral therapist and work with sound healing using a sound chamber and custom frequencies.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome your comments or questions about GettingYourVibesUp.